God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, November 5, 2023

DETERMINATION HUSTLE

I woke up this morning with a determination to get out and walk the Resort grounds.

I need to lose weight.

I need to tone up.

I need to get back to a healthy life mindset.

I wanted to be out walking before I got sidetracked and the walk didn't happen; so, I fed Bleu and hustled him out to walk with me … that only lasted 15 minutes, before he was back inside; and I finished the walkabout solo lobo. He's still an energetic, Curious-George puppy - and I  wanted to get my hustle on ;-)

Sunrise today; Yuma-AZ

The outside temperature was in the 70's, the sunrise was pretty; and I smiled every time the rooster (housed somewhere at the end of the street) cockadoodledooed.

The lots are beginning to fill up quickly, now.

I noticed that there are several RV's that are parked here long-term; porch add-ons/cactus gardens & flowering shrubs, lot decorations, ect.; some lots have small storage sheds on them, there are tiny home mobile homes going up on some lots. There are a lot of canadian license plates on parked vehicles, & canadian flags hoisted, all over the place.

I met a few couples, and enjoyed light and passing convo as I looped back to our parked 5th wheel.

Goofy metal yard art.
Prickly Pear Cactus, & Prickly Pear fruits: (httpswww.gardendesign.comsucculentsprickly-pear.html)

When I got back home, I made myself a cup of coffee … and got busy on a christmas gift I hope to get mailed off around Thanksgiving time to ensure it reaches it's destination.

Today was a low-key day loaded with determination hustle ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment