God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

NEW DIGS~Del Pueblo RV Resort; Yuma-AZ

Yesterday, we pulled stakes at Desert Holiday RV Resort - and set up at our new digs, Del Pueblo RV Resort: we like it here, and will probably stay in this space until we head back North in March 2024.

A truck full of gypsy souls; Me, Bleu, and Holland~Yuma-AZ/October 31, 2023.
Del Pueblo 55+ RV Resort; Yuma-AZ

After we got finished setting up in our new RV space, I was pretty sick yesterday: so nauseous that even the thought of opening (and getting a whiff) of something that would help my sour stomach, was making me sicker.

My lips are dry, so I know I have an internal temperature - even though the reading is {normal}.

I'm coughing just about every 15 minutes (not asthma coughing).

Every evening & morning for the past week, outside temperatures have been in the low 40's: who knew I'd catch a cold in "the sunniest State if the Union"????

And I'm totally drained - like someone pulled the plug on my battery.

Thankfully, this morning, I have been able to eat 2 slices of bread with peanut butter and honey in it this morning (energy food) - with a cup of mild coffee (waiting for the 'joy' in my Joy Juice to take effect 😉); so, I'm doing a little bit better.

I do not know what is going on with my body … but I do know I don't like it. We're pretty sure whatever it is, has to do with the dust in the air.

I would like to go for a drive, but Holland's keeping me inside, out of the dust cloud - he doesn't even want to risk my inhaling dust while walking the few short paces from the front door to the 4x: practically at the door 😕

So, I've sent SOS prayer requests out to all corners of the USA - asking for a speedy healing and a quick recouping of lagging energy.

I need to be on the move; my gypsy blood isn't liking this nonactivity :-(

Brian Hyland - 'Gypsy Woman' song: 
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StC5lwA2snM)

Poor Holland; he's being good about marrying a lemon ("no returns"), but I feel bad: this is not how we envisioned spending time in Yuma 😔

I'm hoping that by Friday, I can get out and about meeting people here, enjoy some of the resort perks, fellowship at the Messianic Fellowship down the highway a pace, and get to Sedona before the snow flies.

And Holland says maybe the Colorado border with mexico, too. He's been to Sedona and the border, and is wanting to show both to me … and I, am wanting to see both ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment