God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, November 13, 2023

TURN DOWN THE NOISE

My phone's new wallpaper - I like encouragement close at hand, and visible.

November 12th: I basically vegged out all day.

Conserving my energy for the battle ahead.

Holland woke in a mean mood.

I watched his lips move & heard his voice, but refused to engage in shrapnel exchange.

I was not making place in my space for brain freeze.

He claims to be a Christian, but he walks the way of the world.

So, I turned down the noise; slipped headphones on and fed my soul some good vibes.

Eventually he went back into his man cave, and peace reigned again.

(((THANK YOU, YESHUA)))

Breakfast; these are local grapefruits and they are so sweet, sugar really isn't needed.
New Read - I love Clive's adventures!
Lunch; leftover pork stir-fry. Still tasty ;-)
Toasted Cheese Sandwich w-Tomato Soup Supper with Ida Lupino … I like vintage Noir.
Worked up an Angel Baby design & listened to Gary Allen until 1 A.M.; very relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment