God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, December 29, 2023

MY BIRTHDAY~67 Years; Yuma-AZ


December 29th: This morning dawned beautifully … and colorfully 😁

And when the cobwebs have been chased away by several cups of joy juice, we'll be getting Betsy & Independence ready for road travel on the 1st πŸ‘

My two eldest granddaughter's texted me Birthday greetings and love, while I sipped my hot coffee πŸ₯°

I love it when beautiful things happen, and life rolls smoothlyπŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Today is my Birthday; I bought this flamingo crown m.o.n.t.h.s. ago to be worn today πŸ˜‰
Bleu enjoying personal time with Mom ;-)
I glanced out the window - and saw Yeshua's BD Kiss to me; a beautiful colorful sunrise; Yuma~AZ
All my days are numbered by Elohim; He alone decides how long I'll walk this Earth … He apparently has graced me with another sunrise. I am greatly loved, highly favored: and eternally thankful :-)
My tribe is carefully chosen. My inner circle is very small. My 'peopling' time is short-lived; otherwise I am a very good person to know, outgoing, and friendly … toward people who behave in my space πŸ˜‰

Today - LAST YEAR - love had snuck up on me, and caught me up in a whirlwind of epic proportions.


LAST YEAR'S POST FOR TODAY: (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2022/12/unquestionably-loved.html)

These 11 months of "wedded bliss" have been a wild bronc ride … but that's okay; I'm partial to cowboys 😍 and mustangs - and I'm a bit of a wild ride, myself πŸ˜‰

My bull-headed Taurus; Highs or lows … and head butting's aside; this man πŸ₯° Elohim blessed me with is the best gift I have received this year. Things can only get better 🀞❤️ ;-)

In a few days we'll be celebrating our 1st Anniversary πŸ₯°
I think we two headstrong and very independent hard-heads have {it} figured out, now 😘

Shania Twain - 'You're Still The One' song: 
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMmqh4Ut_Uo)

We had to go into town this afternoon to Harbor Freight, to grab some things needed for our upcoming road trip; I stayed in the truck with Bleu. When Holland came back out to the truck, he handed me 2 bags, and said, "This one's for me - the other one is for you; I was thinking of you, too." πŸ₯°

Inside my bag were several goodies that are PERFECT for this Road Gypsy πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

I have plans for the back bunkroom that Holland is aware of: when we set up long enough again, that back part of our 5th Wheel Home will be revamped into my {Babe Room}, where I'll be doing my ✂️, πŸ‹️‍♀️,πŸ’»,πŸ“Ί,πŸ“€- and generally giving Holland breathing room for a few hours πŸ˜‰

I bought an extra-long TV Tray, step exerciser, and a few adhesive LED lights: and a few "she cave thingees" the other day while in town - and yarn is being squirreled away for my creative designs; so the revamp is already taking place πŸ€” But the flip-switch LED lights Holland gifted me with today are super-duper, and so much brighter than the smaller one's I got! Now, every time I am back there doing "my thing", I'll be surrounded by Holland's love light πŸ₯°πŸ’

And the spot light LED's are perfect for Bleu's early morning forays πŸ‘

Thank YOU Baby! You know me so well … and you do righteous by me πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’“

YOU MATTER! You were purposefully designed, created, and placed on the Earth for a very specific reason. YOU matter πŸ‘
My BD Gifts from Holland - it is the PERFECT gift combo for this Road Gypsy! **kiss-kiss**

No comments:

Post a Comment