God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, January 26, 2024

MINISTRATIONS~My Senior Exercise Plan 2024; #3

2024 Goal is to get back to the weight I was, before I married my 'man food' chef fella ;-)

We had scheduled a workman come today to investigate and hopefully fix an issue with Independence … so, I was "up and at it" early, this morning.


I love the results of my torture implements ;-)
Doing better, this morning - oxygen is where it needs to be, & heart rate is down ;-)

After I had worked my body, I dressed it kinda fancy - today is Shabbat, and I wanted to welcome Shabbat's ministering angels into our home clothed in more than pj's (tomorrow I'll be a laid-back pj hausfrau) ;-)

Breaking out of the winter blah's … ready to welcome Shabbat's Ministering Angels ;-)

CRUNCH TIME~My Senior Exercise Plan 2024; #2 https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/01/crunch-timemy-senior-exercise-plan-2024.html

No comments:

Post a Comment