God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, January 22, 2024

WORK IT OUT~Exercises/Quartzsite-AZ


This morning I started my exercise regime.

I have missed this part of my daily routine; and it felt good to be stretching and working my body again :-)

It was short lived after Holland got up … but a start is a start ;-)

I pulled my hair up in a Gibson Girl 
For arms, torso, & legs - space is limited in an RV, so my 'gym' space is small, and my 'equipment' is compact ;-)
This is mommy's 'bone yard', Bleu. I'm tired of resembling a chubby Oompa-Loompa. LOL

Heart - 'Kick It Out' song: 
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4UAs0QomMc)

"Kick it out, kick it out 
kick out your motor and drive
While you're still alive, kick it out!"

Bleu isn't sure if this thing is friend or foe; LOL

Steps & time - 10 minutes; & Calories burned: tomorrow will be more beneficial ;-)

Then we took Bleu for a run, and he kicked it out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment