God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

STRENGTH~My Senior Exercise Plan 2024; #7/Quartzsite-AZ


We paid for an extra week's stay here at the RV Pit Stop Park, in Quartzsite-AZ: we'll pull stakes and head north, February 8th.

I've been down with allergies - sore throat, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, headache, mucus, lethargic (and I'm sure Bleu sneaking up on the bed and sleeping there with me when I napped, didn't help the situation)

Bleu

I felt like some maniac was tap-dancing on my head in Stiletto heels while dragging me through a knot-hole backwards: so, any type of exercise was out of the question until this morning.

And I kept things light ;-)


Arms & Legs; today's focus.

20 Minute ARM FAT Exercises To Tone Flabby Arms Quickly - With Weights:  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq-r_wSHcAQ)

We also had outside stuff to do before the rain arrived - and we both finally felt up to it, so we did it :-)

Holland has been doing so much while my body regained strength these past few days … that I insisted that he let me heft, lift, and slip into place in Betsy's back bed a half-full 7-gal. propane can (and Holland stood by, ready to help if necessary) - I was glad for my weight-lifting exercises; but he held the pour spout in place when again I insisted, hefted, lifted, and poured a full 2.9 gallon DEF liquid exhaust fluid into Beast Betsy. He's not comfortable with me doing these things, but he knows I'm comfortable knowing I can do these things to help ease the burden of what needs to be done for our journey forward Thursday morning.

I'm glad my manly man is relaxing enough now, to let me use my feminine body in beneficial ways; and trusting me enough to know the limitations of my strength - without overstepping male-female roles :-)

HEART WORK~My Senior Exercise Plan 2024; #6/Quartzsite-AZ: https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/01/heart-workmy-senior-exercise-plan-2024.html

No comments:

Post a Comment