God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

STAY POSITIVE

I woke up this morning to a flood alert; we are getting some of the CA storm weather fallout :-(

Woke up to a Flood Alert …
La Paz County-AZ
Today's weather forecast thru PM~Quartzsite-AZ

While drinking my morning joy juice, I cruised some of the Handcraft Blogs I visit … and was happy to see that two of them featured 2 of my recent handcrafted items :-)

My recent handcrafted items (Thong Half-Socks & MOD Swiffer Mop Top) was featured on 2 other Blogs ;-)

Blue heard Holland waking up - so he took his 'com'on Dad, hurry up!' stance ;-)

Hark! I hear rustling behind the door; Bleu waiting for Daddy to appear …

When the sleepy cobwebs had cleared, we were both alert enough to communicate that today things might actually get done; so, we did it.

We'll be pulling stakes here, and moving westward Thursday morning - so this morning we were both feeling up to tackling the tasks that needed to be done. Holland has been doing so much around our Home, while my body regained strength these past few days … that after I rearranged the basement, I insisted that he let me heft, lift, and slip into place in Betsy's back bed a half-full 7-gal. propane can (Holland stood by, ready to help if necessary) - I was glad for my weight-lifting exercises; but he held the pour spout in place when again I insisted, hefted, lifted, and poured a full 2.9 gallon DEF liquid exhaust fluid into Beast Betsy. He's not comfortable with me doing these things, but he knows I'm comfortable knowing I can do these things to help ease the burden of what needs to be done for our journey forward Thursday morning.

I'm glad my manly man is relaxing enough now, to let me use my feminine body in beneficial ways; and trusting me enough to know the limitations of my strength - without overstepping male-female roles :-)

That was pretty much all we had to do today: so, we went for a short drive, and finally located the pizza place we have been trying to find. We ordered 2 pizza's to bring home to eat ... and did as much as we could do online before the rain came.

Recent vandalism; about 7 minutes from our current location.
We finally located the pizza place … strange location, and hard to find unless one actually stumbles across it.
Hawaiian & Meat Combo.
The storm arrived around 5 PM

Tomorrow we'll do the final wrap-up of tasks; and Thursday's pull out will be easy peasy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment