God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, June 15, 2024

LIES BREED INSANITY

muslims will be at war with Israel until Yeshua comes back.

The muslim-infused war towards Israel began as soon as Israel was recognized world-wide as a legitimate Nation, following the nazi madness that did it's damndest to erase Jews from the face of the Earth.

I love reading the Books of Zachariah & Revelation (I don't find these Books to be "hard to understand" at all) … and I see the words in these Books being played out before our eyes today.


American middle & high schools, colleges, universities, civil & political seats of power, and communities have been infiltrated with muslim lies and outright hatred towards the Jews. Most of my life has been shadowed by muslims attacking Israel (since the late 1960's to today). What Americans are allowing to happen IN America TOWARDS Israel is shameful; America will not go unpunished for the evil they allow to breed. Lies breed insanity, and crazy thinking leads to misguided wars.

I stand with Israel - not just because I am a Jew, but I stand with Israel because Israel is under the protection of Almighty God: likewise all those that stand with Israel will also be under the protection of Almighty God.

No comments:

Post a Comment