GOD KNEW I NEEDED YOU

Friday, July 24, 2026

I'M NOT REALLY A PEOPLE PERSON~Self-Care; Castle Rock-WA

Walk-ins are definitely discouraged.

Siblings & both husbands kinda visit by the seat-of-the-pants … but I want notification of a potential visitation.

Sometimes my peopling battery has been seriously depleted: and I'm not up for a drop-in 3 hour rehash visit. I want to recharge - preferably alone, where the recharge can fully recharge.

Sometimes I have spent the entire night cat-napping (over-thinker pit fall), instead of getting a full-on refreshing slumber: and I'm not up for a drop-in 3 hour rehash visit. I want to recharge - preferably alone, so I can continue cat-napping to recoup the sheep & herd them back over the fence together, to count off the 1-2-3 … drop off into dreamland.

Sometimes I am worn out from simply trying to stay alive; asthma is a bitch that refuses to be put down: and I'm not up for a drop-in 3 hour rehash visit. I want to recharge - preferably alone, in my private space - where no one but me can see the mess staying alive has made of my face … and I can be a drooping wall flower all day long until my sunflower energy returns, & rejuvenates me.

And most importantly - my home is my sanctuary. My safe place. The 1 place in the whole world where I can decide who is in it; and how long they can stay: and I'm not up for bored drop-in visitors that have nowhere else to be all Day long. I am an Empath - people carry energy with them & sometimes that energy gets to be an overwhelming current that seriously drains my energy ~ I can feel what they feel (emotions, experiences, the life vibe). I need my personal space to be free of intensity. I need my personal space to be as peaceful as possible; like a calming sanctuary.

I'm not anti-social (as my kids & new husband continually tells me) - I'm selectively social:

In my own time … and the place I choose.

With an inhabitation limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment