God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, September 23, 2023

LAZY RAINY DOG DAY

Clint Black- Like The Rain song: 
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gcds0xLgXA)

I haven't felt very well the past few days - headache, stinging nose, stuffy head, upset stomach …

The guys wanted to check out the local Saturday Farmer's Market today, and last night, I said I'd go with them "if I feel up to it tomorrow morning."

I didn't feel up to it when I woke up this morning, so I sent David a text:

The guys left around 9:30 A.M.: and I agreed to watch both dogs - David was concerned they might be too much for me because they were pretty rambunctious, but I said, "it's okay - they'll behave for me. Once you two are out of their eyesight, they will settle down."

And they did :-)

They weren't too chummy when they shared the same space as siblings … but they are pals now, and enjoy each other's company since they have been split up and occasionally share the same space.

It was fun to have them together, again.

While they napped (they had burned off all their excess energy showing off for their "daddy's" ;-)), I finished up the chef's towel I knitted for Holland, and started on a matching dishcloth.

MOD 'Chef's Towel' for Holland.
Matching Bi-color Dishcloth.
The boys are settling themselves down.
Everything was peaceful … just like I said it would be ;-)
They did a {switcharoo} just before the guys got back home.

I also enjoyed a tasty tuna salad Holland made up with the canned tuna we three had canned a week ago. Now I know why people can tuna - and I agree with Holland, that we need to do this again.

The juiced fresh pineapple and lemon drink was good, too.

Holland made a canned Tuna Chef Salad & juiced Pineapple & Lemon drink.

Today has been a relaxing Shabbat :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment