God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, January 29, 2024

NATIONALISM

Only since barak hussain obama's demonrat coup … and the pelosi-biden-harris coup, following barak hussain obama's shady and illegal footsteps, has {Nationalism} become a dirty word.

I'm not ashamed - and I will not be cowed by brow-beaters - to feel less than for identifying as an American National: that's what I AM (not only legally born in America, but my blood carries Lakota DNA). That's what my husband IS (not only legally born in America, but his blood carries Cherokee, and possibly Choctaw DNA, also).

A person's nationality is where they are a legal citizen, usually in the country where they were born - the status of belonging to a particular nation - Americans are the citizens and nationals of the United States of America.

We are American Nationalists: and we want nothing to do with the heathenistic demonrats in DC trying to force mexican paganism and middle east islam down our throats.

No comments:

Post a Comment