God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, February 19, 2024

GLUTES EXERCISES~My Senior Exercise Plan 2024; #9/Long Beach-WA

Slow exercise day, today … but, I've shed 20 pounds since January 22nd!

Holland has started cooking lighter meals, and I am liking Independence's bunk room she-shed vibe, where I can do my {she} stuff while on the road :-)

A 5-pound weight loss a week, is reasonable.

I'm excited to be able to get back into my {thinner} clothing again, without a shoe horn ;-)

You can do these glutes exercises in bed, too - before sleeping, or after waking. Two sets of 8 to 15 reps twice a week is enough for seniors! That's because the in-between recovery days are just as important for your glute strength. ;-)
The stepper promotes blood circulation and helps maintain leg strength and mobility; not only are you getting a great cardio workout, but you are also building strength, particularly in your glutes, hamstrings, and quads. Weighted step exercise has the potential to prolong independence & prevent age-related health conditions like sarcopenia.

Sarcopenia is an age related, involuntary loss of skeletal muscle mass and strength.


*POST THIN TONING EXERCISES~My Senior Exercise Plan 2024; #8/Visalia-CA https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/02/post-thin-toning-exercisesmy-senior.html

No comments:

Post a Comment