God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, March 2, 2024

MOMENTS = MEMORIES = TREASURES~Shabbat; Long Beach-WA

Music from Israel: 'Oseh Shalom - The Peace Maker' song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-3JMe9lLkY)

Today was pretty much like yesterday - laid-back and carefree; but, we did get out of the house for about an hour :-)

Afternoon drive along the beach at Ocean Park-WA
I like Holland's gentle nature & relaxed presence …
Watching the storm clouds & waves … and remembering my teen years enjoying family picnics here during the summer  months; Beard's Hollow Lookout-Ilwaco, WA
Beard's Hollow Lookout-Ilwaco, WA
Holland treated me to a take-out meal, so I could have a completely relaxed and restful Sabbath Day; our meals were nicely boxed & packed for us ;-)
El' Compadre mexican Restaurant -
Long Beach, WA~#1900 Pacific Ave, Long Beach, WA
Bottom = Holland's Burritos & Top = my Beef Taqueria's; both meals came with creamy refried beans, and mexican rice. YUM!

And now … I am going to lay about lazily and finish that Clive Cussler novel ;-)



*3/1/24: LAZILY OCCUPIED SHABBAT~Long Beach-WA: https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/03/lazily-occupied-shabbatlong-beach-wa.html

No comments:

Post a Comment