God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, March 9, 2024

SLO-MO SATURDAY; Long Beach-WA


I had an up-&-down night last night … finally falling into bed around 1:30 AM; moving stealthily with the rainfall as cover, Holland snuck out of the bedroom this morning - and when I woke up it was 11:45 AM!

What a guy!

Most husbands would not tolerate a slo-mo wife, but my husband is Elohim's gift to me in my silver-hair days - and being that we are both retirees, he spoils me ;-)


I drank a cup of coffee to clear the cobwebs - then I got busy putting my new exercise toy together ;-)


EASY CYCLING~My Senior Exercise Plan; #12/Long Beach-WA: https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/03/easy-cyclingmy-senior-exercise-plan.html

After giving it a whirl, I engaged in more fun activities :-)


Uploaded a vintage1943 Movie … and finished the trim on this Boy Angel Baby Blanket.
Refueled with a sugary treat while planning my next Boy-themed ABB ;-)
I mentioned to my husband how handsome Red Skelton was in his hey-day; Holland failed to see the 'vintage' appeal ;-)
Laying the foundation for my  latest tiny blanket …
After Lucille & Red, I tuned into DJ Trump ;-)
Sam and Dave - 'Hold On, I'm Coming' song:  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AREppyQf5uw)

Young Donald Trump predicts Joe Biden in 1980 interview: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQDKekRg6B4)

Starting a new Clive Cussler Read tonight.

I like the classics: classic America, classic men, classic music, classic designs, classic reads … they're hard to beat ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment