God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

KINGMAN-AZ~Pt. #1; Zuni Village RV Park


April 8th: It was fun staying overnight in Rachel, behind the Little A'Le'Inn :-)

Little A'LE'INN; #9631 Old Mill St, Rachel-NV
Rachel-NV
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel,_Nevada)
The hosts were friendly, the RV spaces were clean, & the Café-Gift Store was filled with miscellaneous UFO-related items.
We only stayed 1 night because we were both breathless in the high altitude; Rachel-NV, is 4,840 ft. in elevation - the highway to and from Rachel, would hit higher altitudes.

I do like to have fun with sci-fi … and I don't think having a laugh when it comes to UFO's is a sin. Some religious people do; but I am not a religious person ;-)

I believe Elohei has a sense of humor - and He created us with a sense of humor.

I also believe there is Life {"out there"} beyond what we know and experience here on Earth; and Scripture attests to that.

Am I saying God is an alien? NO. What I am saying is that we don't know what lies beyond our Universe … and that I do believe in a Parallel Universe.

These are thoughts most Christians do not think; and more than a few consider "a sin".

I am not like most people - and unless Elohim, Himself, points out that it's "a sin" to have fun with sci-fi humor, I'll continue to have fun ;-)


I got a little silly this morning, before we hooked up and pulled out …
Close Encounters of the Third Kind - Spaceships Visit Scene:
 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJLK6IdQJDM)
I made this Crochet UFO, & Aliens Finger Puppets in October 2017, for a Christmas Bazaar in Rosburg-WA: it sold quickly.
Crochet UFO Pattern Link is in my "Ethnic Roots, Winter Soups, Country Biscuits, & UFO Aliens" Post:
 (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2017/10/ethnic-roots-winter-soups-country.html)

I am glad I finally got to Rachel - and I'm not going to apologize for having fun with UFO-related engagements.

That said, we had planned to jet down to Kingman-AZ, following our Rachel adventure; so, that's what we did today.

Holland has done righteous by me - and I'm glad he's doing things he wants to do, too: a balanced give and take is what love relationships are all about.

I'm glad 2024 finds us galloping down Happy Trails, again ;-)

It also makes me happy that Holland (who is really very quiet and reserved) is relaxing more about being recorded …

He's a good man, with a gentle spirit and a kind/generous heart.

He's my man: and I like the people in my life to meet him.

And he has interesting things to share; when he opens up and lets it flow.

Elohim knew what He was doing when He put us together - and nothing else matters.
November 4'22 - We know we are meant to BE - Holland knew it before I did … but Elohim eventually enlightened me, too; and I'm glad. Holland loves me/no question about that.

Metallica - 'Nothing Else Matters' song: 
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkj6-LN6WKI)

It was nippy when we left Rachel: the temperature was very cold … and it rained all night last night, before we went to bed; it wasn't freezing cold where we were holed up - but we did notice that the mountain tops around us had been dusted overnight with fresh snow.

Fresh snow-covered peaks.

We drove carefully because cows were e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.

Rachel is a 'free range' area.

It was windy as we traveled forward, towards today's goal … we could feel the wind gusts pushing against Independence; and tumbleweeds were skipping across the highway shoulders.

Kingman-AZ from Rachel-NV; 3 hr. 55 min (254.6 mi) via US-93 S and US-93 S
Text to Brenda.
Coming up on Lake Mead …
Lake Mead-NV: 
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Mead)
This scenery interests me more than the Hoover Dam …
The highways are really ROUGH!
Poor Independence is being shaken to death :-(
The Colorado River is controlled by the Hoover Dam; the river water irrigates over 1,500,000 acres of land, and provides water to over 16,000,000 people.
A pretty little heart-shaped cloud; Elohim's love is always with us :-)
More Heavenly hugs ;-)
Mojave Desert; our route took us thru Vegas-NV
Dolan Springs-AZ from Kingman-AZ; 37 min (36.2 mi) via US-93 N
Zuni RV Park; Kingman-AZ; #2840 Airway Ave, Kingman, AZ
We had a spacious pull-thru space, and our time here was quiet & enjoyable.

We parked Independence, unhooked Betsy, relaxed … and Holland gave Aunt Gaye a jingle.

Tomorrow morning, we will be having breakfast with Aunt Gaye; I'm excited to meet her - she sounds like fun, and all of Holland's Harris relatives are very nice people :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm Christian obviously, but I'm not religious. I have a relationship. And I think there's a parallel universe too. I'm happy you had fun with alien humor. Lol. I love that the cows are free range. I didn't know that about that area I'd want to get out and pet them all. Lol.
    Thanks so much for sharing this trip with Sweet Tea & Friends April Link up.

    ReplyDelete