God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

HARD DAYS; Ocean Park-WA


Some days are just plain h.a.r.d. to get through.

And the gloominess that accompanies constant rainfall only makes hard days harder :-(

The rain made the day gloomier …

Stevie Ray Vaughn - 'Texas Flood': 
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCCcEVBZcdA)

While the sky cried, I busied myself.
A new ABB design; 'Fish Scale' pattern.

Between listening to rainfall, and working up my new angel baby blanket design … I answered phone calls and texts from a brother, and a sister, who sent me love via the airwaves ;-)

Elohim always lets me know He sees what is happening in my life.

He knows my heart - and judges it fairly.

He blesses me; and favors me with love that cushions the freefall I find myself experiencing again (physical death is not part of it this time, thank the Lord).

Grieving is hard - regardless of the grief-stricken situation and unwanted circumstances.

Elohim put a huge heart above Independence last evening … it was comforting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment