God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, September 13, 2024

A SONG FOR ALL SEASONS

The greatest band of our time … they changed the music spectrum entirely, and knocked The Beatles off the top of the charts.

This song has been with me all of my life 😉

It is not a dancing song, but when Bob & I would go dancing on the weekends where there were live bands … he always requested this song for me as the last song of the evening because he knew I liked it.

This morning while drinking my morning coffee, and getting my rock on, I can't help thinking {little did I know how this song would become a real reality in my waning years: Holland, and his brothers, lived it: at one time or another. I'm glad my bad boy matured; and became the "really good guy" I share my life with, now} 🥰

The Animals "House Of The Rising Sun" song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxrz00XSOAo)

Holland would give anyone the shirt off his back (I've watched him do it). He is quick to give a helping hand (I've witnessed this many times). He is a friend to everyone (truth - and sometimes it can annoy me; because some people he strikes convo's with, are sketchy). He is a fun person to be around (his laughter, and joking manner, are infectious). Everyone likes Holland (even his enemies). Holland really never was a 'bad boy' … but his rebellious nature landed him in the country hoosgow on more than one occasion during his youthful cut-up days.

He's toned down quite a bit over the years. Thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment