God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, September 30, 2024

KINDNESS = LOVE; Ocean Park-WA


September 29th: Holland wanted to go watch waves this morning … but I had a load of laundry washing, and I didn't want to leave it unattended; so, I encouraged him to go alone: "Go - go listen to your music while you wave watch waves, and relax your mind. I'll finish this laundry up while you're gone; and we'll have chicken for supper when you get back."

While the laundry was spinning, and drying the time away … I finished up the little preemie set I've been working on:

MOD Preemie Hat~3-4 lbs.
MOD Striped Preemie Sleep Sack & Hat~3 to 4 lbs.

He was gone about an hour and a half, and when he returned, he came bearing gifts with a twinkle in his eyes, and a smile aimed my way; "Look in the bag - I got a surprise for you" :-)

What a guy! He must have searched hard, for these  - they can be hard to find ;-)

The Paris Sisters~1961 'I LOVE HOW YOU LOVE ME': (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQwVtLXAWTo)
Holland would know this song - sung by The Babyshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiqAjKAwW2Y

We did have chicken for supper - but he changed the variety, saying, "I know you need iron, but I couldn't find any beef liver, so I got the chicken"; and I'm okay with that. Chicken liver is good, too (I like the way Holland cooks it, and it packs nutritional power, too) ;-)

Chicken Liver vs Beef Liver: 
https://ancestralsupplements.com/blogs/news/chicken-liver-vs-beef-liver#:~:text=Some%20Quick%20Key%20Takeaways,packs%20more%20protein%20and%20iron.

The day flowed smoothly - in every way, it was a blessing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment