GOD KNEW I NEEDED YOU

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

'OWE'

No one "owes" anyone anything.

Kindness is not kind when forced.

And respect is earned - not a given.

People are creatures with personal lives & they have the right to live it as they see fit.

Everyone does not get to exist within a personal space.

Everyone does not get a seat at a personal table.

Everyone does not get a Free Pass.

ALL those "kindnesses" are optional: not a requirement.

Personal peace, safety, and the pursuit of happiness is Life's ultimate goal: IF I CHOOSE to share my personal space with anotherthey will have to match that energy.

Everyone does not get to exist within my personal space.

Everyone does not get a seat at my personal table.

Everyone does not get a Free Pass to walk sloppily through MY Life.

If that makes me a bitch - I can live with that: better a bitch than a mushroom.

I live my Life for me; it is not my responsibility to validate anyone else's life.

As an aside … I have found the most "tolerant people" to be the most hate-filled & biased people I've ever come across.

No comments:

Post a Comment