GOD KNEW I NEEDED YOU

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

I HOPE I MAKE THEM PROUD; Castle Rock-WA

Grandma Brockway, Timmy, Grandma Smalley, John, Marla, Bob Sr., Bob, Greg, Becky, Brenda … just off the top of my head; I don't know exactly where everyone "ended up" because I am not Elohim or Yeshua & I wasn't there in that split second of personal "Eternity decision time" … but I do know I will see some of these loved ones, again.

THOSE, I know are among the "great host of witnesses"; & they see me. Hear me. Cheer me on - and wait for me to arrive.

I hope I make them proud of who I am because they shared space in my space, while we were all together. I hope they see that some of their essence is still carried in my evolving Life. I hope they are proud of what they witness. Not proud in an ego way - but proud as a parent would be with a child who accomplishes a hard thing.

I am trying ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment