GOD KNEW I NEEDED YOU

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

SURVIVAL [MUSTS]~Self Care 2026; Castle Rock-WA

Today - September 29, is National Coffee Day; an annual celebration dedicated to coffee, recognized in the United States since 2005 to commemorate the first shipment of coffee beans from Brazil to the United States in 1723. The holiday provides an opportunity not only to enjoy coffee but also to appreciate its cultural significance, history, and the craftsmanship involved in brewing the perfect cup.

While I enjoyed my celebrated joy juice - which, in it's own way is a survival must; I read a couple chapters of the currant Cussler-Fargo adventure novel; I am hoping to have this book finished before the weekend: I have stuff that needs doing before seriously chilled weather arrives to settle & get a firm foothold over the 'ber' (aka, brrrr!) months.

These chapters have the Fargos flying off to a glaciated location which places their lives in peril, & has them leaning heavily on risky necessitated actions. 

The Pung Gyen Glacier in Nepal is a real place, but all the info includes praise for a buddhist temple there … and I am not going to foul up my Blog space by heathenism - so: the glacier & it's location, are real. End of info, from my end.

Clive's book are always have reality woven through the adventurous storyline.

The Pung Gyen Glacier, in Nepal. is real.

Glacier crevasse's are real.

Communism is real.

The tyrannical mindset of a gun-happy, militaristic China is real.

The concept of a Flying Boat was real - and still is being used, today.

Cussler-Fargo adventure with Tibetan mysteries & skeletal dangers.
In today's chapters, the Fargos traveled from Kathmandu, Nepal to Pung Gyen Glacier, Nepal
Long lost remnants of Francesco Lana de Terzi's flying boat: (https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2026/09/let-good-things-find-youself-care-2026.html)
Pung Gyen Glacier, Nepal
Francesco Lana de Terzi's flying boat.
Glacier Crevasse
THIS behavior is communism - iron-fisted-political tyranny;  with no wiggle room.
The goal of communism, is to enslave & slaughter men, women, and children indiscriminately.
The Fargos strive to survive dire circumstances.
The Boss Man is an unscrupulous killer.
Renaissance era skeletal remains,  of Francesco Lana de Terzi & his foreman Hao; men's clothing - 1660's
Necessity is the mother of invention.

I'm mentioning this evil group of people for the sole purpose of highlighting this portion of the novel's unfolding story; I try to avoid shedding any light at all on evilness, but today, this snippet is important info, because the force behind the thrust is still very much active in China … and communism, like islam & nazism, is making startling inroads in America because Americans 50 & under, are mortifyingly arrogantly ignorant of the real effects of islam, nazism, & communism:

{{The Chinese PLA (People’s Liberation Army) is China’s unified military force, founded on 1 August 1927, with about 2,035,000 active personnel in 2025 and organized into four main services plus four specialized service arms.

Overview: The PLA is the military wing of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and the armed forces of the People’s Republic of China. It traces its origins to the 1927 Nanchang Uprising and has since grown into one of the world’s largest and most technologically advancing militaries.

Main Services:

Ground Force (Army)

Navy (PLAN)

Air Force (PLAAF)

Rocket Force (PLARF)

Service Arms:

Aerospace Force

Cyberspace Force

Information Support Force

Joint Logistics Support Force

Congress.gov

Congress.gov

Leadership

The PLA is overseen by the Central Military Commission (CMC), chaired by Xi Jinping, who holds ultimate authority over the military. Recent years have seen significant restructuring and removal of senior officers to strengthen loyalty and reduce corruption. 

Modernization Goals: China aims to build a “world‑class” military by 2049, with key milestones:

2027: accelerated informatization and intelligentization

2035: basic modernization

eurasiareview.com

eurasiareview.com

Strategic Focus

PLA strategy centers on:

“Active defense” doctrine: Preparing for potential conflict involving the United States over Taiwan Securing territorial claims in the South China Sea, East China Sea, and China‑India border.

The PLA remains a central instrument of China’s national power and continues rapid modernization across all domains.

~Various Info Sources}}

I finished up my evening by working on more leaves for my Fall project - this is not my own design pattern - and if my envisioned Fall project is going to survive past the imaginative stage, I have to fashioning my leaves by looking at the original pattern pictures, because if I follow the original pattern directions, I just end up with a mess of yarn bits and a headache … free style seems to be working better for me:

No comments:

Post a Comment