God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, November 20, 2023

LIAR!

I'm so mad I could spit nails.

I don't like liars.

I don't like being hoodwinked by delusional liars.

Buffy Sainte-Marie has been apart of my life for just about as long as I've been alive: my beatnik mother actually met her … and her tunes flitted through the house, along with other folk singers like Woody Guthrie (who my father actually met), and Pete Seeger.

I was more familiar with Arlo Guthrie, Bob Dylan, and Joan Baez 😉

But I liked Buffy, too.

I like Indian music: XIT, Redbone, and Buffy; Buffy's songs got me through the hard times of 2019 - 2022.

I always secretly hoped that at 84, I'd look as well preserved as Buffy 😉


Wikipedia has already updated their Page; stating publicly that she is a bona fide LIAR: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffy_Sainte-Marie

What I learned infuriates me!

Poor Holland - he's had to listen to me for hours, trying to come to terms with what I've learned. And bless him - he has been helpful in helping me process the 60-year delusional lies

Listening to her own videos where she tries to make what she did seem okay, it is clear to me that she is a cold-hearted bitch that has lost touch with reality. This is a hard realization for me; but it is what it is. I vacillated most of the evening between  anger, tears, head-shaking, and feeling sorry for a woman who feels no shame at all for what she has done.

All for the sake of money and fame.

This song, that I listened to most of 2019 & 2020 speaks of strength, honesty, and truth.

Obviously Buffy is not familiar with any of it …

Buffy Sainte-Marie & Tanya Tagaq "You Got To Run (Spirit Of The Wind)" song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5zb0WTSLsY)

This woman I had always considered a strong woman actually has a very weak-spine. A coward that feels no remorse.

This woman who claims she is a compassionate empath, is actually a cold-hearted narcissist.

This woman who claims she is all about peace, love, and harmony; has caused hateful chaos, has no conception at all of what love is, and is singing a sour tune as she tries to continue selling her lies.

It's all so SAD.

Buffy is 84 years old: she is looking eternity in the face, and feels no shame at all for the damages she has wrought.

The proofs of her lies are glaringly obvious; there is NO SANE WAY she can refute any of it - and yet she tries.

Her Birth Certificate (that she claims does not exist) CLEARLY STATES that she is Italian and English; not Native American. She was not adopted (as she has claimed for 60 years), and she was not the child of an unwed Indian mother. She DID marry an Indian for a brief period of time, and her son is half Indian … but Buffy, herself, does not have a drop of Indian blood in her veins - despite her calculated appearance.

I like Indian music: but I don't think I can ever again hear another Buffy song.

As long as I live …

No comments:

Post a Comment