God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, August 8, 2024

THE ESSENSE OF HIM~Holland

It wasn't a particular thing that lured me, and finally pulled me in ;-)

It was the big heart that was on full display whenever anyone needed help, or encouragement; he was Johnny-on-the-spot.

It was the soft, sexy sounding male laugh, he isn't even aware of.

The gentle way he speaks.

It's the way he holds himself with confidence and strength.

The way he drives, is appealing to me.

The eyes that shine with love … or twinkle with teasing mischievousness … when turned in my direction.

It is the size and shape of him; I know he is large and solid enough, that the strong winds of change will not bowl him over - that is a comfort to me. When he wraps his arms around me … I am literally surrounded on all sides, by him.

I feel safe and secure in the protection of his being.

It is his song of his heartbeat - that sings just for me.

It is his mind that constantly thinks of new ways to surprise, & please, me.

It is the soul of him - that is seeking after God; and will eventually find satisfaction in Him.

It is ALL THAT AND MORE.

THIS WOMAN WANTS A REAL MAN Post: (https://roadgypsiesvalandholland.blogspot.com/2024/08/this-woman-wants-real-man.html)

It wasn't a particular thing that lured me, and finally pulled me in.

It is the essence of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment