God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, August 17, 2024

WHERE IT ENDS; Woodland-WA


Holland isn't getting his divorce … but he is getting his separation.

Yesterday afternoon, coming back from Vancouver-WA, he actually tried to force me to choose between vineyard & Yeshua (Jesus).

There is NO CHOICE - YESHUA WINS, HANDS DOWN

Holland believes all you have to do for salvation is claim salvation.

No repentance is required.

No change of behavior is necessary.

No proclamation of Yeshua (Jesus) is forthcoming.

I believe that when you ask Yeshua (Jesus) to be Lord of your Life, you also ask for His forgiveness ("there is therefore no salvation without repentance "~Luke 13:3); a heart that is steeled in rebellion against God cannot savingly believe: it must first be broken. Brokenness comes when one recognizes the sin they are in and cries out for salvation. Holland doesn't believe he has anything to repent.

I believe when one gets saved, they actively set about changing their lifestyle behaviors - Holland does not believe salvation includes change 😟

Holland does not believe he needs to be sharing the Good News of Yeshua (Jesus) with his friends, and family members (strangers yes - intimate people, no) … saying, "what they believe is their business".

Yes … and no: IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE (Yeshua/Jesus or me), you enthusiastically tell everyone you know about your relationship with them! Holland kept me a secret from his friends for m.o.n.t.h.s., until I told him that offended me - and now he is telling me he doesn't even mention his claim of Christianity to any of them! He doesn't talk about Jesus to them because they "will be offended".

Holland also believes there are many ways to Heaven.

So, I asked him, "So, you think it's okay to claim Yeshua (Jesus) and also practice other religious activities … like praying to idols; practice Hare Krishna rituals, Buddhism, Hinduism (includes bali practices); do you honestly believe it is okay to claim Christianity while whoring around, getting drop-down drunk, stoned out of your mind, setting up a beer bar in a church foyer??? The hellish vineyard doctrine may allow for {witches for jesus} & {strippers for jesus} 😡 ..."

BUT ELOHIM'S (God's) WORD, & YESHUA (Jesus), DOES NOT ALLOW FOR ANY OF THAT.

He said, "Well I don't agree with that - you're a hater, Val: everyone does not believe what you believe."

I just stared at him for 2 heartbeats. I couldn't believe what he just said - by calling me {"a hater" = New World Order Code Word for "Christian"} he basically demanded that I choose between his vineyard mindset, or Yeshua.

It became abundantly clear that he is not a Christian: he is religious to a fault … and he knows what the Bible says (he's read through several cover to cover), but he does NOT KNOW what the passages SAY (he's spiritually dead), and he is not in ANY WAY a Christian; and that's why we keep butting heads.

So.

Scripture allows that if a Christian (moi) is married to a nonbeliever (Holland), and that nonbeliever wants a separation - a separation is admissible.

According to 1 Corinthians 7:10-17 in the King James Version of the Bible, if an unbelieving spouse wants to separate from a Christian spouse, the Christian should let them go and not feel enslaved; 1 Corinthians 7:15: "If the unbelieving partner separates, let it be so. In such cases the brother or sister is not enslaved. God has called you to peace"

Separated is still married, but knowing now how Holland feels about making 150 thousand excuses for sin (notably the ones listed above), I'm pretty sure he'll end up with his divorce too. He won't be able to help himself.

Normally I would not agree to a separation, but in this case, I have no choice. Until yesterday I had hope; now I know that unless he actually gets saved and baptized with the Holy Spirit, there is no hope of peace in our home together.

Independence will be sprung from the repair shop hopefully by the end of this month; and put up for sale. This morning, I've put feelers out for a solo lobo rental, and looking for a compact car to buy outright.

No comments:

Post a Comment