God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, June 19, 2023

CONTRITE BLEU BOY

June 9th: We had some business to wrap up in Astoria, and as we were driving, Holland glanced in the back seat and said, "You won't believe what your baby boy is doing."

He pulled over to the side of the road and I took a look …

Bleu looked so pitiful, I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of him sitting in the midst of his fitful destruction.

He has been spending a lot of time in his kennel because State Laws have kept us burning up the road to get "road legal" for our road gypsy lifestyle - that will hopefully get under way very soon.

I'm ready to shred some newspaper too, if we have to stay holed up in the PNW very much longer ;-)

When he lifted his sad little eyes, I scooped him out if his kennel and put him up front with me.

And I mentioned to Holland that our furbaby might do better if he had a companion 'sibling'.

And so an idea was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment