God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, June 19, 2023

NEW COOKING APLIANCES; Space Saving Items

 

June 10th: An RV kitchen is small.

The oven in an RV kitchen is smaller: camp stove small.

If we were going to have decent meals, I would have to go into town to purchase kitchen appliances, and Holland didn't want to go: so, I learned to drive {the Beast}.

I had planned to drive into Longview, but drove to Scappoose instead because the parking lot there would be easier to get in and out of. The Beast is bigger than anything I have ever driven before (extra long bed, a full back seat, and lots of unleashed horsepower), but I shifted my thoughts into 'Beast Mode', and managed it okay ;-)

The RV Oven is very small; you can cook a small square pizza in it, and that's about {it}.
Holland's been BBQing, and that's fine - but I like a variety of dishes.
The 'Beast' purchased the end of April, 2023.

I didn't run over any curbs, side-swipe anything with the back end … and I parked perfectly in the parking slots :-)

And the appliances will work well in this small space kitchen.

Drove into Scappoose to grab this and bring it home …
Not large, but it will do for 2; and it does EVERYTHING, so it frees up counter space.
This slow-cooker is small too, but it's capacity is enough for 2.

With the BBQ smoker, the George Foreman Grill, and the latest appliance additions - we should be "set to Go" when we get up to speed with appointments (Holland's teeth & my eye exam), and are set to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment