God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, June 19, 2023

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND

June 18th: Man!

We hardly got any sleep last night; and I noticed this morning when I took trash to the overloaded dumpster (landlady only has it half-emptied every other Thursday), that the college drunks' campsite had been torn down and they were ready to roll. No one looked worse for wear, so I'm thinking other campers called in a complaint about the rowdy noise last night and they were evicted (the fight was between them and the landlord's husband, no doubt). I was thankful. Perhaps now we can have peace again the remainder of our time here.

Holland spent the bulk of the day in Longview, again, where he and Tim continued working on the 4x to get it ready for the road: today's agenda was to wrestle the generator in place, and bolted to the truck bed.

Holland will have help with the generator today; I'm glad, because it's raining. The "summer" weather here in the PNW this year, feels like Fall weather; consistently very cold - and very wet, at the moment. We can't wait to get down South … and enjoy some sunshine.
As he drove away, I thought to myself, "I hope they work in the garage, out of the rain."

Then, Holland drove to Woodland to give his truck tool box to another friend who can use it. I was sorry Holland had to let the tool box go … but we need the generator more than we need the tool box.

While he was gone, I got busy setting up another Blog - this time, the new Blog will be 100% US; since June 7th, I've been locked out of accessing my Just East of Eden Blog … so, if and when I can ever get {on} the other one, I will stop activity there: and redirect to this one.

I've jumped through all the ridiculous {for your safety} hoops required, and the {team} still won't let me log into my own Blog, despite all my "proofs" that {I} AM WHO I claim to be :-(

I'm not going to be a prisoner to some nerdy stranger who feels the need to dominate.

So, I'm moving on. I do not have time to waste on ridiculousness.

The Just East of Eden Blog really doesn't fit my New Life anymore, anyway.

But these "7 Things To Keep In Mind" do … they are the bedrock of my New Life unfolding :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment