God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, June 19, 2023

DAY TO MYSELF; Cleaning the RV

June 17th: Today I had a day to myself.

What to do?

The house needed a thorough cleaning - there is a man, and two dogs in residence … and Holland was leaving to visit with a friend while they put airbags on the truck, to make the truck ride level under the weight of the 5th Wheel when it's being hauled from here to there.

So, I cleaned the house.

That may not sound wonderful to some … but, for me, it was wonderful ;-)

The boys are not happy …
I'm glad I kept these (I made 3 of them); I designed and worked these wet-jet covers up a couple years ago - they were put to work this afternoon.
The fur-babies act like they never get water. LOL
Holland's Text. 1 more week left: then, no more crazy-lady nonsense. I am not used to landlords; Holland is. I am learning to bend … but I am quickly losing my patience with her bitchy attitude.
Both boys did real well with the shop vac noise.
The windows were opened to let fresh air in while the carpet cleaner dries; the Resolve Cleaner fumes were pretty strong.
Chewing on Pig's Ears helped defuse the boy's boredom … and of course, they got crumbs all over the clean floor.
Invisible bandana's … there were at least 50: now there are none. I hope he remembers where he moved them to ;-)
Holland's text about the drunks next door. Loud and rowdy drunks are not an issue with the landlord, but dogs are; that is totally irrational.
Holland called to say he was on his way home … so, I set the heater set up to help speed the drying process. The carpet dried - was vac'd  and everything was back in place before he walked through the door :-)
First thing Holland said when he opened the door, was, "It smells clean in here - no doggie odor! My Baby has been a busy Lady."
Pam's Text about the 4th of July BBQ. As much as I want out of the PNW … I hope we get to go: it will be enjoyable for Holland too, to engage in some male talk ;-)

I was happy, and felt very {wifey} standing in my tidied, clean-smelling home ;-)

Holland was impressed so much had been accomplished during his absence: floors done, laundry done (fur-babies run in and out all day long between laundry loads), bathrooms cleaned and tidied, countertops/table top cleared and wiped down, bed striped-sheets changed-made up again: a full day's work, and the house looking tidy instead of like a neglected bachelor pad … and I even found time to get my hair washed and dabble in a little makeup ;-)

The fur-babies were sprung - and bolted out of their respective kennels like they had prepped for a Greyhound Race; I felt a little guilty they had been cooped up most of the day :-(

Our farmhouse-design-RV home smells good again; instead of smelling like a testosterone saturated barn yard :-)

But … the morons next door that were drunk at noon, partied loud all night - and got into a fight around 2 AM.

Oh the joys of an RV Park: NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment