God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

PEACEFUL SANDBOX ~WA Coast

September 6th: We are not the only people set up on this lot - there are five more people here (2 more couples and 1 solo lobo): I've known all of them all of my life here in WA State. It is fun to interact and chit-chat with them all again. There is safer accountability with them; good and sound advice when needed, and friendly constructive criticism - also when needed ;-)

This is a good place to {sit} for a while.

And they like - and welcome - my new husband; they all knew Bob, and they can see that Holland makes me smile again after the empty years of missing Bob, after his body died.

Holland makes me happy, and enriches my life :-)

Another thing that makes for happiness is the headphones Holland bought: originally purchased so he could watch his favorite YouTube vids, and listen to his music: I don't particularly care for any of it … so, headphones were purchased.

But lately I've been utilizing them, because I've been getting up with Bleu at 5:45 A.M. (Bleu never deviates from this 'on-the-dot' timeframe), and listening to my YouTube and music choices ;-)

I used them today while working on a new towel design.

Using headphones makes for 'harmonious balance' ;-)
Keeping with the 'man in house' theme ;-)
Finished Set; MOD 'Chevron' Kitchen Towel Set.

And so … peace reigns in our home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment