God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

DREAMS-PLANS-GOALS ~WA Coast


September 10th: I was up about a half hour before Holland, and while drinking my morning joy juice saw a text from one of my Sleuth Sister friends from Graysriver-WA, when I logged into FB this morning:

Text from Linda; Geranium Winter Prep question.
The way I usually prepped the Geraniums, when I had them.
Linda mentions a place to explore; 'That sounds like FUN … I wonder if Holland would know about it.'
'I've never heard of it.'
Where we will mainly be, while in Arizona.
Quartzsite-AZ
Havasu-AZ; Holland & his brothers have traveled up and down the map's yellow line areas.
Yuma-AZ; Holland has lived & worked in Flagstaff, Phoenix, & Tucson. Some of the memories will be hard for Holland - I'm praying for healing & peace.
 More info about Chloride-AZ

Chloride is Arizona's oldest continually inhabited mining town. There are about 350 people living there, so while it is technically not a {ghost town} … it can feel like it with such a small populace.

This sounds interesting - Holland and I have been talking about visiting Ghost Towns along our adventuring routes :-)

Chloride-AZ; Holland has worked in Loughlin & Bullhead City.
Possible meet-up; this would be fun! ;-)
Back to working on kitchen towels … a frustrating hemline; the thin cotton yarn wants to curl - I want it to lay flat; adjustments had to be made.
Strengthening the lightweight yarn hemline; not in my original design plan - but it works okay.
Every day the blessing for us {God's Gifts to each other} gets stronger; we are in this for the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment