God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

STAY GROUNDED ~WA Coast

September 9th: Everyone was off bright and early to view the cars in the Rod Run Show lineup.

Holland and I stayed behind - we were in no hurry to rise with the sun ;-)

I'm still wondering if we should even go to Arizona right now - or put it off until Holland's shoulder is tended to. But, Holland says he does not want to spend a cold winter in WA, when we can enjoy a warm wintering in Arizona's warm climate until March 2024, when we'll be driving back here for his annual 6-month Dr. appointment.

Plus, he knows my gypsy heart longs for the open road: it does … but, if Holland wanted to stay here and have shoulder surgery, I'd agree to that. I love him. I want him to be happy. I want him to have some kind of comfortable life, as pain-free as possible.

Despite my gypsy flightiness, I want our life to be grounded.

Mid-afternoon, everyone drove in - and Tav was pulling his project behind him; he's been working on this for a while. He's staying grounded ;-)

Tav's Square box Pickup - he's building it himself from 'tires up' piece by piece. I can't wait to see what it looks like, this time - next year ;-)

Holland joined everyone around the campfire again, tonight. It makes my heart happy that he has been so readily accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment